Tuesday 26 April 2011

X-MEN 04

David Haller Syndrome?! I think I’m about to have a mini-freak out! Legion (David Haller) is among my favourite x-men villains/anti-heroes. Of all the x-characters I was crossing my fingers for, Legion seemed the longest shot. Through I’m not holding out hope that Legion will be the series major villain, more then likely he will manifest in flashbacks if at all. Presumably David is the child crying in Xavier’s memories (spoiler: David is Xavier’s son).

Episode 4 seemed to wrap Armour/Japan and had the x-men heading home to New York, only to discover not all has been set to right. Emma’s second mutation provided a sensible reason for Emma and H to join the x-team. The attack on the blackbird by a berserk Inner Circle prep-school student was unexpected, casting more suspicion on the role on the Inner Circle in recent events. Next weeks episode intends to serves as a flashback of Emma’s life and will no doubt feature Inner Circle members. However I still would like to see the major villains step up their game. The U-Men don’t interest me in the least!

Verdict: Good

No comments:

Post a Comment